Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Jumping off the bridge...

So, I guess this doesn't really fall into the same category as the age old question all mothers eventually ask their children, but it does seem like all my friends are doing it, so I might as well too! This should be interesting (or maybe not)...I'm not sure what we will end up having to talk about here, but maybe someone out there will be interested in what The Anders Family has to say. Here are some things up front--

1. The title of the blog has more to do with the state of our house than the state of our lives.

2. Posts may eventually come from other members of the family, but so far it is just me, Katie.

3. I can't promise anything worth reading about. In the past when Phillip and I have tossed around starting a blog, the reason that always stopped us was that we didn't know what we would have to post about. (As of right now, he doesn't yet know that we are officially bloggers.)



Anyway, here is the first of possibly many posts about not much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not a blogger yet, either, so I will jump off the bridge with you. I have a my space account mostly so I can keep up with what's going on with Dan, but I rarely check it, much less "blog!" Anyway, where are you cruising to??

Melanie said...

Yea! I'm so excited to keep updated with you and the family this way.

The highlight of my day is reading what everyone has been up to...I now added your blog to my list!

When I got your christmas card this year, I was so happy to hear that you read our blogs. I try and put some good stuff up there often, but it's a great way to vent too.

Our parents love it...when they don't see us they just check our blogs to get an update.

See you in the 'blog world'!