Friday, November 14, 2008

Tag, I'm It

So I have been "blog tagged," and by someone who I thought ws my friend. The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Reagan is listed on the side bar)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

I have to leave for work in a few minutes, so I'll make this short and sweet (maybe).

1. I have been known to stay in my pajamas all day.
2. I almost can't function without a very large cup of coffee when I get up.
3. Being a nurse is not really a "calling" for me, but it pays the bills and apparently I'm fairly good at it.
4. If I could live anywhere, it would be on the beach in North Carolina.
5. I have been known to go an entire day without eating anything but candy.
6. I don't really like my house anymore. There are many, many things I would change about it.

I tag everyone in my blog list, and since there aren't six of them, I guess it will have to be ok. And I guess Reagan gets out of it since she already did one.

2 comments:

Haley said...

Because I'm a rule-follower, I'm following rule #6 and letting you know that "my entry is posted." :)

Corey said...

There! I played your little game. Happy?!