Just so you all know, I have been to a Wal-mart of some variety every day this week. We went "big shopping" at the Supercenter on Monday when we got back to town, and every day since then I have made a mini-trip to the Neighborhood Market for some important thing that we neglected to get during the "big shopping" trip. You know, staples like toilet paper, milk, Phil's cholesterol pills...stuff we really can't do without. I just haven't managed to get them all in one trip. And I get to make yet another trip there this afternoon since Amy came down with pinkeye yesterday and needs a prescription filled, and we also are out of Kleenex. So now I am going over the fridge and cabinets and bathrooms with a fine tooth comb trying to find every other thing we may run out of between now and the next "big shopping" trip next week. (Big sigh). I am tired of going to the store, especially with children in tow.
This is one of those posts about nothing I warned you about when I started blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment