Here we have the cake, which was actually 24 cupcakes, 12 chocolate and 12 vanilla, and 43 tons of icing. Nathan chose "Lightening McQueen" theme for this party. He has loved the Cars movie since it first came out...
Here is my big boy, cheesing it for the camera. He has gotten fairly used to Mom sticking a lens in his face...
This is not a great photo, but it is the only one that shows the "Mr. Incredible Hulk hands" he loves so much. They are big stuffed green fists that fit over your hands and make "Hulk" type noises when you punch with them--roars and grunts and stuff...
This face captures a small bit of the excitement Nathan had over his cowboy boots. He still doesn't want to take them off, EVER. The hat was designed for a child-sized noggin, so of course it doesn't fit his monstrous melon.
This is more like it. I love the boots with the shorts, and the ensemble wouldn't be complete without "High School Musical" in his hand.
At some point, I still plan on posting the video of the dance he did post-boot opening, but it may be a day or two. The video is still on the camera, and some things in my marriage to Phil are still big fat secrets, like how to transfer video from the camera to the laptop. I could probably figure it out, but I'm pretty lazy.
1 comment:
You still crack me up. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment